Buying my Kindle was the best decision I’ve made in quite a while. I can’t get over how much I love it.
- I get books instantly!
- Free samples of books before I buy a book.
- Free books. I’ve found tons of public domain books for free that I’ve wanted to read for a long time. Now I can read them. I’ve also found some pretty good limited time freebies as well.
- Kindle books can be cheaper than a physical copy of the book.
- Reading in the bathtub and in bed is sooo easy now. I put the Kindle in a plastic bag for the bath and I’m good to go!
- It’s so light weight. I’m the kind of person that keeps a book in my purse so lugging around books kind of sucks because of how heavy books can be. Now I have tons of books all in one place and it doesn’t get any heavier no matter how many books I have on it.
The only real downside to the Kindle is currently libraries don’t support e-books for the Kindle. I’m hoping that gets worked out soon because then it would be perfect!