I’m a big fan of television (duh) so new episodes of my favorite television shows always make my day. Here are some thoughts on my television shows this fall.
- So far I feel this season is funnier than last season. The story keeps progressing which makes me pretty happy. Supposedly Ted meets the mother in the finale this season which is pretty cool.
- I’ve fallen out of love with this show. I still watch it mainly out of habit and because it’s on Hulu. It just doesn’t have the same feeling anymore which is a bummer.
- This season has been a pretty big flop as far as I’m concerned. They keep bringing in characters and story lines for an episode and then just drop it. I’m almost at the point where I don’t want to keep watching.
- I’m pretty shocked at how much I enjoy this show. It’s a bit weird but has just enough heart to make it work.
- LOVE this show. This series keeps getting better.
- I’m still a big fan of this show.
- Great, great show. This show keeps getting better (aside from a few missteps this season). The Halloween episode was AMAZING.
- This show has finally hit its stride. The first season and half the second season were a bit slow but since the 2nd half of season 2 the show has been on fire. The next episode is going to be fantastic!!
The Event- I was a bit excited because all the commercials seemed pretty interesting. I stopped watching after the 2nd episode. Did it get any better?
Running Wilde– I keep watching this show but I have no idea why. It has the potential to be really good but it’s failing so far.
No Ordinary Family– I tried watching this but never could get into it.
So how about you? What are your feelings on the television shows this season?